Wednesday 18 February 2009

A new train of thought for the kitchen

Once the hallway is done the next job on the list is to give our rather tired looking kitchen a bit of a facelift. We are planning to attempt this on the tightest of tight budgets. The one thing I do want to invest in, however, is a decent worktop. After looking online and in all the usual suspect DIY stores nothing has really caught my imagination until I found some beautiful reclaimed worktops at Trainspotters seen here in a particularly fabulous kitchen:



I do hope we can find some wide enough for our island unit. If so I am completely sold!

3 comments:

  1. God. I wish you hadn't done that...now I'm going to be wanting to spend my money on 40s utility furniture! ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is lovely!

    Thank you so much for following my blog! I love your blog as well and will be back often! xo

    ReplyDelete