Monday 16 February 2009

I Heart Borough

To say that my husband and I are fond of food is an understatement much to the detriment of our waistlines. This year was definitely a foodie Valentines day. The romance began on Friday night when I arrived home to a beautiful bunch of red roses. On Saturday morning we headed for the fabulous Borough Market along with half of London! It was packed but we braved the crowds in order to seek out some tasty morsels for our evening meal.

Turnips turns vegatables into a work of art:









The heart stopping array of chocolates at Dark Sugars:



Rows of cheeses at Neals Yard Dairy:



A happy Mr & Mrs:



To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I love Borough Market too....people have to keep me away from the Turkish Delight stands! I can't stop once I start! Sooo full of goodies! The amount one can end up spending though!! Shocking!

    ReplyDelete