Sunday, 1 March 2009


Well it has been a tiring but very productive few days. Mr Crafty and I took three days off work to try to get a bit further with our many ongoing DIY projects. He was dealing with the stairs to our second bedroom in the attic conversion which needed painting and I was back on my hands and knees sanding the hall floorboards. After a lot of elbow grease I have got the first coat of floor paint down and the results are below although you can't see much detail on the pic:

I am really pleased. The hall looks airy and bright. I can't wait to get the coat hooks up and doormat down.

I have also got the primer coat on the hall table (see previous post) and it is also looking good so far. I am hoping to re-upholster the seat in some Marimekko fabric and I want to find an intersting knob for the drawer. I will post the results once it is finished and in situ.

No comments:

Post a Comment