Friday 17 July 2009

Happy Anniversary

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. I have been up to my elbows in icing sugar and sugarpaste the fruits of which I will post in a little while once it has been viewed by the soon-to-be birthday girl it is destined for.

In the meantime I just wanted to interrupt my normal musings in order to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Anniversary in advance for Sunday:

I honestly do not know what I would do without this amazingly kind and caring man. Fate has chosen to throw a lot at us during our first year of married life and it's largely a testimony to his seemingly limitless understanding and support that we are finishing the year closer and happier than ever. Here's to many more years of love and laughter!

We are taking a little break to celebrate so I will resume normal posting in a wee while...

5 comments:

  1. Aww, happy anniversary to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet annivesary to you two, enjoy!
    Many, many beautiful returns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! have a lovely weekend XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I hope you are doing lots of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to say Happy Anniversary some time ago, but I too have been up to my eyes in sugar paste!!! It was a wonderful day and I still have brides asking about it! Let's meet soon? Love to Matt. x

    ReplyDelete